Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines

As valentines day draws to a close I feel I have to share this with you all...just to show you how stupid I actually am.
Even though I enjoy valentines day it annoys me that social networking sites are flooded with what everyone got, so for this I appolgise. My present was a new owl neckalce (see below) as I did recieve one for my birthday last year which was lovely and I wore it a lot...for a month until I lost it :(
Receiving this lovely necklace made me determined to find the one I lost. I don't even think my boyfriend was half way home before I found this beauty (see below) hiding in a pocket of my suitcase.
So now I have 2 lovely necklaces to wear :D
So yeah I'm just that stupid to look in the same place a hundred times before I find what I know if in there

Hope everyone had a brilliant day filled with roses chocolates and expensive dinners out

No comments:

Post a Comment